- Posted by: Khaleelulla Khan
- Category: Career Coaching
“Sell yourself at an interview” is to show the confidence that you have what it takes to perform the job.
Every employer prefers to hire someone who is confident he can do the job. Display your confidence the way you communicate, through your body language.
You can sell yourself by showcase your confidence by answering to interviewers question by relating your answers to stories. Stories will help you to create images in the minds of people. Thus, by answering stories, example how you handled a particular situation, what difficulties you faced, how you overcome the difficulties, what was the result, what were the learning. You are creating a picture in the mind of recruiting manager. Creating images and snapshot in the mid of hiring manager will make you stand out among other job application.
You can also “sell yourself” at a job interview — by asking intelligent and intellectual questions that prove the recruiting manager you’re a strong candidate for the job.
Your questions will make it obvious that you’ve done these five things:
1. The more information you have about the company, you can do it by online research about the enterprise.
2. Visualize about the role and imagine what it would be to do the job.
3. Reflect on the job description and prepare a list of problems and challenges in the role.
5. Use the opportunity to ask any question to the hiring manager to demonstrate your skills, make a list of questions to ask the hiring manager.